KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Merge?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

Guild Merge? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Merge?   Guild Merge? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec - 22:17

Okies loves heres wats been going on. As sum of you already know lately we been talking about a guild merge with either EternalChaos or Unorthadox. We're doing this merge to expand the guild and try sumthing new. Azay of course loves us and wants us to come over but then CavScout talked to me and they want us too.

They have alot of rly nice crafters, Bren just got foricum armor crafter yesterday. They bosshunt daily and run the higher dungeons such as lost compass and sienna. They have higher lvls so there should be more guild wars. etc. The choice is really yours on want you loves want to do. But unless 90% of the active members agree Im calling it off. This is a guild merge and I want everyone to come over.

In unorthadox I will have no control but I will still be there for my loves. Im very proud of you all and I care deeply for you and Im just doing wat I think is best. We're not losing Kn my bl will hold leadership and alts will stay in til your mains get settled in. If anything happens we can always come right back home. We're not losing forums unless vic says otherwise and vent is nattys decision. On unorthadox vent tho we cant bring friends over Sad this upsets me cuz Azay,Cat, Jay, Nick etc we will no longer beable to talk to outside cabal but its their rules.

If you loves have any questions please pm me or leave it here. This is a poll btw. I want to kno wat you think about merging with either our loyals allies EC or Unorthadox. Or even not merging at all... I love you guys <3

Last edited by Lilly on Fri 1 Jan - 21:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

Guild Merge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Merge?   Guild Merge? Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan - 18:25

Lilly....I shall follow your direction. That Being said i am NOT dropping the forums...or for that matter the name.
Despite whatever guild we go to this is our Forums. And therefor i ask not to tell any ppl( such as those in Unorthodox) without going through me or lilly. Its something that i believe we should keep should things go to hell in a handbasket and a pocket full of Live grenades.
And so should we go to Unorthodox.....Vorgen shall be heading to EC and sulf will be going to UN. Should we go to EC then Both will.

Welll that was my 2 cents about the whole deal. drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

Guild Merge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Merge?   Guild Merge? Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan - 21:52

Awesum!!! I have the last approval I needed to start feeling Im doing the right thing with this expansion. And yes its Perfectly ok to put ur chars in both guilds. Im sending icy and prolly slayer to EC. And hopefully atlas also...he just needs to log on >.>. I agree with vic 100% about forums. This is one of our comfort zones and I dont want to change too much too fast. We'll start the merge this weekend and for the next few days til the majority of everyone is placed. I love you guys <333
Back to top Go down
Psychoccult
Moderators
Moderators
Psychoccult

Guild Merge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Merge?   Guild Merge? Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan - 20:52

I am keeping the vent.
I am honestly not comfortable using their vent just yet. Hermit things lol

So yeah. Vent stays!
Back to top Go down
http://natalia-pancakes.deviantart.com/