KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merging Guilds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

Merging Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Merging Guilds   Merging Guilds Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep - 8:16

Ok my loves heres wats up. Earlier 1stclassgenesis was talking to me and he said he wanted to merge guilds between ours and his. He only has lvl 130+ members and he would wants to bring them here to KN. Sounds awesum right?! Butheres the little problem.

They Kos Elementals and Elementals Kos' them. This normally wouldnt be a problem seeing how Gen's guild pwns them, but with them being in our guild Im worried about our noobs cuz this isnt our fight its theirs. I would hate to see my members getting pked for a battle that we didnt start thus causing people to leave. Then again if we can tear down elementals or atleast get them off our channel again (they've decided to come back to channel 17 >.>) Then we could do just about anything and we would grow. Another thing that concerns me is wat if we do the merge and fight Elementals they put us on kos then later down the road Gen and his gang leaves, leaving myself to clean up the mess. I am sorry if I sound paranoid. I just love our guild and all members I really dont want anything bad to happen to you guys. As most of you kno I want a close family like guild more then a strong high lvl guild.

There would be sum benefits from this merge tho. More guild wars of course, and with having more higher lvls gives us more options on guilds we can war with. Also my loves will have more people to do Mf and Pf with. More dungeon runs so we can make sum money (i.e eod b2f and ft b1f) And of course more boss hunting which will increase chances of us getting epic drops and spliting the profit. the list could go on.

I really dont want to make this decision alone. I want your guys input, I understand there is alot to consider Im still torn myself which is why I need your help. So please give me sum feedback I want ur 2cents!! Any other questions feel free to post here or contact me on the game. As always Much Love!! <3 Lilly
Back to top Go down
N1njaMast3r
Moderators
Moderators
N1njaMast3r

Merging Guilds Empty
PostSubject: .....ahem....   Merging Guilds Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 4:25

DDDDDDOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

Merging Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Guilds   Merging Guilds Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 15:03

Well this may or may not happen now. Due to sum of gen's members insecurities theyre still deciding if they want to merge or not =/ Even though it was their idea to begin with. They want to join though if I get rid of our low lvls and make the guild a 130+ guild like theirs. This doesnt sit well with me seeing how we've never turned down sumone just because of their level and how I see it is our noobs were in this guild first. I did however decide we will now have a level requirement until more people lvl. When recruiting or inviting I would like them to be atleast 110+. It seems fair enough, lvl 110 can be achieved in about 2months give or take a few if that person is active. If you have a close friend you would like to join or an alt we can work sumthing out until then. As far as the merge goes though Ill keep you updated. <3
Back to top Go down
Psychoccult
Moderators
Moderators
Psychoccult

Merging Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Guilds   Merging Guilds Icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep - 0:53

Thanks for keeping us updated love <3
Back to top Go down
http://natalia-pancakes.deviantart.com/
N1njaMast3r
Moderators
Moderators
N1njaMast3r

Merging Guilds Empty
PostSubject: merge   Merging Guilds Icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep - 2:08

ya, if they want us to be a 130+ guild that would mean we'd have to boot too many guidlies just cuz of there level i'd rather not merge if thats what they want.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

Merging Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Guilds   Merging Guilds Icon_minitimeSat 5 Sep - 4:15

A little side note about recruiting lvls 110 now. When I said getting to 110 in 2months is a fairly achievable goal I didnt mean I would kick you if you didnt get 110 in 2 months . It was more of just an example. People that are already here are staying unless they give us a reason to kick them. Not leveling fast enough isnt a really good reason. So I hope that clears sum confusion up ^^
Back to top Go down
AkSlayer

AkSlayer

Merging Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Merging Guilds   Merging Guilds Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep - 5:51

if they have a kos with another guild or what not. They should not be allowed to join another guild with that penalty. If they want to join us use their guild as an alliance not murge tell their mess is resolved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merging Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Guilds   Merging Guilds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merging Guilds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightedNations :: Welcome Members :: The Word Of Lilly... Obey Foo!-
Jump to: