KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RoundTable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychoccult
Moderators
Moderators
Psychoccult

RoundTable Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoundTable   RoundTable Icon_minitimeSat 5 Sep - 13:53

Haha.
I like that one <3
Back to top Go down
http://natalia-pancakes.deviantart.com/
ChaosSader
Moderators
Moderators

RoundTable Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoundTable   RoundTable Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep - 2:15

O.o Shocked oof
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

RoundTable Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoundTable   RoundTable Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep - 7:01

While i am not as hostile about the whole thing i do agree that wetnoodles should not be allowed back in. When shit goes down hes almost always there in the center of it
and our low lvls don't need to worry about getting pked because he opens his mouth and says something stupid. I wasn't here when this guild was made i didn't have the oppertunity to help out....But i do not believe we should allow guild members make a bad name for us because of their language and attitude. Neutral With that being said if i have ever said anything or done anything to cast this guild in a shady light i am sorry. Now.......OBEY FOOLS THE COUNCIL OF SEVEN HATH SPOKEN(at least i think there are 7 of us) lol!

afro Vic Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

RoundTable Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoundTable   RoundTable Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep - 17:53

wow mark...breathe... Im not exactly sure wat it is ur upset about here. I have no idea wat happened cuz as you should know I wasnt on. But all that I do know is yes noodles left and yes it was he last chance. Im fully aware of that and no hes not allowed back. As far as YOU leaving, Im still pretty irritated that you (in my eyes) bailout when things didnt go ur way or when sumone didint listen. That may not be the case but seeing how I wasnt online when it all happened,it was the only information I could gather. But I do know we will have ppl like that coming and going in the guild and if you cant handle it then just save it for me when I get online. Not rage on forums and leave the guild without talking to me or giving me a real reason cuz we both kno the msg you sent me, didnt explain shiit. As a captain you need to approach the problem in different ways with different people. Yelling, threatening, and raging isnt always goin to win their respect.

For everyone else please note when Im online or not online I do expect you too listen to the round table members and if there is a problem then just hold off..do sumthing else until I get online and then we can figure out from there just please be sure to listen to wat they ask of you until we can sort it out. They CAN expel you from the guild, and if you are expelled it is goin to be more of a task for me to find out what happened. So just to save time and stress stop watever it is they ask of you and if you see it to be a problem then please wait til I am online.

Thank you loves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RoundTable Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoundTable   RoundTable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoundTable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightedNations :: Welcome Members :: Pecking Order Those Who Rule You-
Jump to: