KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello my lovely guildies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
N1njaMast3r
Moderators
Moderators
N1njaMast3r

Hello my lovely guildies Empty
PostSubject: Hello my lovely guildies   Hello my lovely guildies Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep - 21:02

As you've probably noticed (hopefully or Crying or Very sad if you didn't) i haven't been able to get on in the last couple of days. I wish i could have but right now i'm in the middle of movin back into the dorms at my college, which is a pain in the ass 10 hr drive from my house. I spent all of sunday n monday packin i'm just now startin to unpack. Hopefully i'll be able to get on either today sometime or tomorrow. See yall soon, hopefully. Oh ya, it's a good thing i dont know where you live mark or i woulda drove past ur house honkin to wake u up at 4 am when i drove threw ur hometown lol.
Back to top Go down
Psychoccult
Moderators
Moderators
Psychoccult

PostSubject: Re: Hello my lovely guildies   Hello my lovely guildies Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep - 2:22

Party at your dorm!!! <333
Lol
Miss you .-.

and and
I want nothing but good grades mister!
Back to top Go down
http://natalia-pancakes.deviantart.com/
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Hello my lovely guildies   Hello my lovely guildies Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep - 2:37

hehehe wat natalia said!! <33 miss you ninja pants
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

PostSubject: Re: Hello my lovely guildies   Hello my lovely guildies Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep - 12:03

Agreed get on when you can in a couple of weeks i will have the same problem haha so see ya soon bud afro
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my lovely guildies   Hello my lovely guildies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello my lovely guildies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightedNations :: Welcome Members :: Hello There This Is Your Greeting-
Jump to: