KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok Everyone Here are the Rules...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

Ok Everyone Here are the Rules... Empty
PostSubject: Ok Everyone Here are the Rules...   Ok Everyone Here are the Rules... Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug - 23:52

Oh god.....there are rules.......

1. NO random pking for no damn reason. If the guy attacked you first feel free to attack back.

2. Talking shit is ok.....just don't take it too far. I guess what i mean to say is don't be a major dick.

3. Be nice to your fellow guildie....if you guys have an issue with each other seperate yourselves till
you cool down. We don't need to lose guild members over a misunderstanding. Now that means you can't have a little
Fun with each other. Just as before don't get carried away.

4. Got a problem talk to us(recruits Round table members ppl who have been around awhile) we are here to help.

5. A rule i think might be important....don't get pissy with other guild members if they are joking with you don't blow up
in everyones face about it.

6. If you are doing something you shouldn't be doing such as pking...... and Lilly or one of the Roundtable Members
OR one of the captains tells you no....don't argue just stop.

7. No one is above the rules.

I left plenty of room for more rules if i missed any of them or there are more that may be needed in the future.

Hope this clarifies some things.

afro Vic pirat

Last edited by God(Known As Vorgen) on Tue 13 Oct - 5:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone Here are the Rules...   Ok Everyone Here are the Rules... Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 15:08

Also Pleease NO pking Allied members i.e EternalChaos or Deity members. If you have a problem with one of our allied members please try to screenshot the problem and pm me, one of the round table members or the guild leaders of that allied guild.
Back to top Go down
N1njaMast3r
Moderators
Moderators
N1njaMast3r

PostSubject: word up   Ok Everyone Here are the Rules... Icon_minitimeSat 5 Sep - 20:34

accept for mark, you don't have to listen to mark
Back to top Go down
Boun

Boun

PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone Here are the Rules...   Ok Everyone Here are the Rules... Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct - 11:31

screw it imm pk em all.. stop me lilly Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone Here are the Rules...   Ok Everyone Here are the Rules... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok Everyone Here are the Rules...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightedNations :: Welcome Members :: Dos and Don'ts Better Listen-
Jump to: