KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike Empty
PostSubject: This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike   This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep - 17:43

First off, for beginners, if you are a person who likes to inflict heavy AoE (Area of Effect) damage with rapid and flashy Sword skills while at the same time holding a huge crystal Astral Shield, then Force Shielder is the class for you.

For your stats: Always follow your "Growth" (press "C" then look above your STR, INT, DEX stats) ALWAYS follow Growth.

-Then when you finished Growth and don't know what to do, meet the requirements for your Armor, Weapon, and Crystal. Then follow the next Growth.

Now when you make a Force Shielder, you have to decide, later on, if you want to be a Magic Force Shielder, Sword Force Shielder, or Hybrid Force Shielder.

Here are the good and bad, downs and ups, pros and cons, of each type of Force Shielder:

Magic Force Shielder

-Good

- You'll be really good in PVP because of your strong cannons AND you have the defense of a Warrior since you wear the same Armor as them.

-In my opinion, Magic Force Shielder levels you up and helps you gain Skill Experience faster at low levels because they do good damage.

-Nice DPS (Damage Per Second)

-Bad

- You'll be spamming cannons the rest of your CABAL life, and not showing any rapid and cool-looking Sword skills.

-there really is no point in making MFS. FA's and Wizards have buffs to cover up their defense.

Sword Force Shielder

-Good

- You'll be an important player in your party because of your defense and AoE skills to take on those mobs.

- You have a LOT of cool-looking skills (Storm Cut, Shield Break, the list goes on.....)

- You can solo almost anything from quests to dungeons

-Bad

- You won't do as good in PVP as a Magic Force Shielder because Magic Force Shielders have higher DPS and can pack a whallop from a distance like Force Archers.

Hybrid Force Shielder

-Good

-You'll be balanced in everything, making you a decent Force Shielder.

-You will be8.2 / 10 good in PVE and PVP.

-Bad

- You won't be exceptional in one category. Meaning, that you won't master the art of Sword and master the art of Magic as well as if you were one or the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to ALWAYS cast your buffs, PVP OR PVE.

Mass Duels ( Guild Wars, 5v5,.....)

Focus on one opponent at a time. If you're dueling someone and an enemy decides to help, FadeStep away, and try using a ranged Skill. If you're the only one alive, then fight to the death.

Duels (1v1)

Against Archers

- DASH. LEVEL 9 DASH. If you don't have it, you're pretty much screwed against a Force Archer or Wizard. A good Archer will FadeStep as much as they can. Dash toward him and hit them with a ranged skill like a Magic Skillfor Magic Force Shielders.Earth Divide and Shield Ray for the Sword Force Shielders. Level 9 Force Kick helps.

Against Wizards

-Same strategy as Archer. Try to stunand knock them down, that's essential. Level 9 Force Kick helps.

Against Warriors, Bladers, Force Bladers, and other Force Shielders

-If you're a Magic Force Shielder, then FadeStep and keep throwing in those Magic Skills. You should get some quick-casting spells and some heavy damage spells. Remember to Combo as well.

- If you're a Sword Force Shielder, go crazy. Cast your chain of Sword Skills and hack-and-slash with them. Remember to Combo.

-If you're a Dex FS, kock them down first, then stun them. This is called a stun-lock combo. Canons would be good in this.

-IF YOU DO NOT COMBO IN A PVP YOU WILL LOSE. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS COMBO COMBO COMBO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skills

Alright, now there are 2 types of skills in CABAL. One is Training skills and the other is Normal Gameplay skills.

For Training Sword Skills, you should always get the skills with the shortest cast time, and combo with them. I recommend getting3 training skills for both Magic and Sword. I recommend these Sword skills for training because they cast pretty fast.

* Impact Stab
* Rising Shot
* Shield Charge

For Training Magic Skills, same thing with the casting time. Here's a note:

Get3 Arrows, then "upgrade" to Lances. Don't get Blasts because they have a long casting time, and that's not good.

Now, it doesn't matter which Arrows and Lances you get. It doesn't affect how slow or fast you grind. But I will make a list of what you Arrows and Lances I recommend.

* Arrows: Magic Arrow, Aqua Arrow, Fire Arrow,
* Lances: Terra Lance, Fire Lance, Aqua Lance,

Now, to Normal Gameplay Skills. These are the skills you will be using in normal gasmeplay (PVP's, dungeons, quests, partying, PK's,....) Here is the list of Normal Gameplay Skills you should get for Magic, Sword, and Hybrids

Sword

* -Shield Splinter
* -Shield Break (best damage skill)
* -Shield Explosion (360 degrees knockdown)
* -Shield Ray (thefurthest ranged sword skill)
* -Storm Crush (this isn't really good because it has a very long cast time, but you can use it before you can get better skills like the first 2 above)
* -Guillotine (frontal knockdown)
* -Shield Charge (this is a moving/attack skill, warps you 4 spaces up to hit the enemy)
* -Earth Divide (similar to Guillotine, but with further range and smaller radius)
* -Dash (this is a movement skill)
* -Fadestep (this is a movement skill)
* -Shield Harden (this is a buff skill)
* -Blade of Judgement (your only Stun Skill, essential)

Magic

* -Regeneration (this is a buff skill)
* -Crushing Blade(this is a buff skill)
* -Shield Harden(this is a buff skill)
* -Heal (quite lousy, but what the hell)
* -Blade of Judgement (your only stun skill, essential)
* -Terra Lance
* -Fire Lance
* -Aqua Lance
* -Stone Cannon
* -Fire Cannon
* -Aqua Cannon

Hybrid

- Just get any skills because you're both, right? It's up to you.

Note: Get all buffs and Dash and Fadestep no matter what build you're going. Max out all buffs and Dash and FadeStep as well.

Your training skills should be kept at a maximum of Level 9. The reason I say so is because any other level higher than that will increase the cooling and casting time, which is not good.

Your only Stun Skill, Blade of Judgement, is vital. It is your life-saver and without it, you can't win any high-level quests, dungeons, and PVP's.It is a 360 degrees skill that stuns mobs for 5 secs. In my opinion,you should leave it at level 9, where it has a cool time of 5.1 secs. Anything more than level 9 would not be good, because you would want to keep the mobs around you stunned, and you have to spam this skill every 6-7 secs to do so.

Armor

Note: Don't get different Armor pieces and equip them. Example: Don't equip an Osmium Headpiece, a Titanium Chestpiece, a ShadowSteel Shoes, and Mithril Gloves because:

1) It looks ugly...

2) It won't have the Armor's defense and defense rate increase. When an armorset is with its correct armor, you get additional Defense and Defense Rate

Ok now this is just what i found so no killing Vorgy for miss information. If you have an issue or a correction plz reply and tell us about it.
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

PostSubject: Re: This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike   This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep - 17:45

Tips on how to Farm Skill EXP.

~ You farm faster for both Magic and SwordRanks by punching.

~ For one specific rank, get the training skills listed above and COMBO with them all the time. You should be comboing monsters that take you at least 11 Combo to skill grind.

~ Oh, and remember to get Adept pieces. They have to be +3 Skill EXP at the very least.

~ If you do not have Adept or cannot wear it completely, then you can get the weakest Sword (for those who are training Sword) or get the weakest Orb/Crystal (for those who are training Magic). Then get the 3 Training Skills listed above, and Combo with the skills and the weakest weapon. (The weakest weapons are the Traning orbs that your character holds when you first create a character.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some sites I think many of you know already, but I looked at all of these and trust me, they HELPED.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=18278(PVP tips and strategies for all classes)

http://cabaldatabase.com/index.php?x=7(CABAL Database guide on Force Shielders, however, they have guides for all classes as well.)

http://www.cabalonline.com/gameinfo/character_forceshielder.asp(Official CABAL website in Europe. Contains the picture icons for all skills for all classes except Completer moves.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is about as far as I can give. All of my knowledge and more is posted here, in this Force Shielder Guide. Good luck and have fun. If you STILL need help, message me for my in-game-name and I'll help you out in the game as well. I play in Venus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to FireCloud84

If it weren't for him, I would never have been able to make this guide. He taught me everything I know on Force Shielders. Thanks again FireCloud84

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And reply:

with Shield Break, Shield Ray, Shield Explosion, and Shield Splinter. These are the 4 most ultimate Sword Skill for an FS.
I've heard rumours tho....that Sword FS' Sword damae will be nerfed by 40% in Episode 2....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--[yogurtthao]
also so the after a skill get to lvl 9 going over well only make it have long cool time..???
--[timinh93]
Yes, but this only applies to TRAINING SKILLS. Normal Gameplay skills should be Level 20, although there are a few exceptions for only a few of them.
--[AoDAzrael]
That's not necessarily true; it depends on how you want to set up your combo.

For example, for magic FS, they'll probably want level 20 Shield Break to use as a finisher since they'll only use it once anyway to try to finish someone off.

However, a sword FS would probably want to spam Shield Break as much as possible, so leaving it at level 9 is often the better choice for better DPS.

Another example is Blade of Justice; you almost always want to leave it at 9 because then you can keep mobs stunned in PvE. Doesn't seem that important earlier on when stuff does single-digit damage to you all the time, but later when mobs do ~400 damage+ to you even with almost 1k Def it'll be something you need to survive.

Going up to 20 gives 25% more amp. You should get skills to either 12, 15, 18, 19, or 20 if you're going to go past 9.

The reason is because, for most skills, it works this way:
LvL 10 - +5% amp, cooldown increases a lot
LvL 11 - Amp stays the same, cool down reduced a bit
LvL 12 - Amp stays the same again, cool down reduced a bit again

* Cooldown is now higher than at LvL 9

LvL 13 - another +5% amp, cooldown jumps up a lot
LvL 14 - Amp stays the same, cool down reduced a bit
LvL 15 - Amp stays the same again, cool down reduced a bit again

* Cooldown is now higher than at LvL 12

LvL 16 - another +5% amp, cooldown jumps up a lot
LvL 17 - Amp stays the same, cool down reduced a bit
LvL 18 - Amp stays the same again, cool down reduced a bit again

* Cooldown is now higher than at LvL 15

LvL 19 - another amp +5%, cooldown increases a lot
LvL 20 - another amp +5%, cooldown increases even more

Last 2 levels take up 10 skill points, and increase amp by 10%, but the cooldown gets VERY high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--[ragaki]
1. how do we obtain party buff skills? can we use the party buff skills to lv up do those skills appear on skill list or we have to buy them, wat is the lv requirement for those party buff skills?

2. wat is shield splinter wat rank is it in? i am regular atm =D
i have checked every skill on the FS..i dont see such skill on there..

--[timinh93]
1. Shadow Shield is a party buff skill somewhere in A. Master Magic Rank and above. You can use it to level up your Skill EXP. And yes, of course you have to buy them =]
There is no Level Requirement for skills. There's just Skill Rank/Level Requirement. If you're Level 30 and at G. Master Sword, you can get any G. Master Skill in the Sword category as long as you're at that Rank and have enough money. If you're Level 100 and A. Expert, then you can only get A. Expert skills.
There are some exceptions where you have to skill level to a certain level to get it. There are some ranks (say, A. Expert for example) For Force Shielders, when they hit A. Expert Sword, they have to get to 48/80 in order to get Storm Crush. Any level below that, they can't get Storm Crush.

2. Shield Splinter is the Force Shielder's Completer Skill for Sword. It is a 360 degrees skill that ultimately destorys anything and everything. Actually, all classess' Completer does that xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--[shenzokuken]
In all honesty, Hybrids are good if you know how to use them. Im getting ready to get my magic caught up, but at this point in time, my, by far, strongest skill is shield splinter. That +100% Crit damage is a killer both PvP and PvE with the right equips. I can handle some less-skilled transcenders 20+ Levels above me.
The most heavily spammed skill I have is shield splinter at the moment,
Combo normally goes:
Shield splinter, Shield break, BoJ, Shield Splinter, Storm crush, rinse and repeat.
It's all about that critical hit with Shield Splinter, given the right gear. Im sitting on a total of around +205% Critical damage. I have 3-4 shot a few 9x's in PvP because of it, and I'm not even 80 yet, nor a premium user. =)

--[timinh93]
Hybrids are awesome in PVE. But they can be good in PVP if the player knows how to use them. In the end, it's all decided on the player and the character's equipment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--[lordyasha]
thanks for nice guide. I am little tire playing Wiz and playing FS for now.
As you said, it feels like using magic skill is easier to lvl up skill rank and char lvl at low lvl.
I use fade step agaist melee and combo + dash against rangers.
As you prob know the trick, if ranger use fade step/ dash/ blink during pvp, combo will be stopped. but, the combo bar is still alive, if you use dash while combo bar is still on screen, you can continue combo without restart..
In case, if opponent use fade step, you just need to click him again. Try to place mouse cursor on him most of time during pvp..
However, if wiz use fade step+ blink together... sigh...

--[timinh93]
Force Kick them, they should pause for even a tiny bit. At that point, if you're fast enough to hit during that pause, hit them with a Ranged Skill (Earth Divide, Shield Ray, Shield Splinter, Shield Break,...)
But if they back-roll out of the way to get out of target........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--[livejamie]
For this clean slate event I made a FS and I'd like to toy with making it a magic FS. What do I need to keep in mind? Does anybody have a roadmap or tips/ideas/etc? Like when do I start to really focus on magic? Thanks.

--[timinh93]
Well, first, follow your Growth. It's located on top of your Stats. After the Growth goals are completed, (around Level 60-80 is when it's done), get the Skills for a Magic FS listed in the Guide. Next, you have to upgrade your Equipment. Crit on Helm and Weapons, and Magic Amp on other pieces. You start "focusing" in Magic anytime. At early levels, you can skill grind your Magic Rank. Or after you've hit a high Dual Rank, you can get your Upgrade skills and equipment to build a Magic FS. Keep in mind that you won't have alot of flashy cool skills if you're going MFS.

Yes i found more to it XD
Back to top Go down
Marth

PostSubject: Re: This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike   This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct - 16:47

Awesome guide :]

Kasey go SWORD FS!!!! If you're low on money then go M.FS since amps are like 20m thats +6.
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

PostSubject: Re: This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike   This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct - 23:43

Thank you Marth coming from you thats about as good as a blessing from the Pope XD
Back to top Go down
Marth

PostSubject: Re: This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike   This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike Icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov - 11:34

You're welcome Kasey, and thanks a lot Vorgen HAHA! xD that comment made my day lol.
If you need help on a specific combo on a certain class ask me in game or on here. I'll be glad to help with that as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike   This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not mine this is just what i have found don't sue me mike
Page 1 of 1