KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Empty
PostSubject: I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...   I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 16:30

Okies so recently a few of you were having sum issues with Primal, why? I still have no idea but I think I have only made matters worse >.>

Couple days ago ChrisdaGreat pmed me about the bracelets Kabuno gave me before he quit. Chirs insisted that those bracelets were his and not kabunos. Long story short I told him too bad cuz I had sources telling me they were in fact kabs and chris was just jealous of the fact kab gave his stuff out to other friends instead of him. I dont know and I dont care.

But now he is in a new guild with Genesis called "UGotOwnedBy" and I was informed they were planning an attack on the guild too take over ch 17. Honestly Im not suprised. We've been known to "run" ch 17 side by side with EC for over 5months now. How I see it though is even if they do attack us and "win" it wont be for long cuz Genesis sumhow fails at keeping active members. =/ HA. But its only fair to warn my guildies so no ones like "omg why is gen attacking us?!"

Bottom line, they have nothing else better to do and they jealous of our success. So if its a fight they want its a fight they'll get. Any other concerns you loves might have dont hesistate to pm me. <33
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

PostSubject: Re: I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...   I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 19:35

I don't give a dam who they are i will take em on and i know EC would back us They have been Informed right hun?
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Azaerith

Azaerith

PostSubject: Re: I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...   I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 20:12

Yes EC has been informed and we are ready to strike fear into the hearts of our foes! Thier blood will be spilled in the sand!
Back to top Go down
Azaerith

Azaerith

PostSubject: Re: I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...   I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 20:30

Mark can't get on his account for some reason so here's his response:

"I let kab borrowed 25m from me just so i can fuckin help him with his rebuilding...he wanted to use it specifically for a bos with xtra amp. Found out he quit on me like a little faggot...what a friend...but I guess I heard it went to lilly so I aint trippin. I also heard that louch was trippin that lilly got gear too..from kab.

Chris one day asked me, 'can i borrow like some mils' ...I dont recall..and I told him what happened with my money with kab how I said kab wanted to buy some bos with xtra amp but he quit and gave some shit to Lilly. Then chris goes mad and be like, "dude, me and louch helped him blah blah blah, that shit was mines. Ima go PM her."

WOW Typing the way mark speaks is hard as hell!
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

PostSubject: Re: I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...   I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 22:53

Shocked

Fckin Gay major gay ass rape gay we should get godzilla to kill him lol!

I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... 43163
Back to top Go down
N1njaMast3r
Moderators
Moderators
N1njaMast3r

PostSubject: fight to the death   I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct - 2:05

omg... i can't believe that i have to miss out on this shit..... i wanna get on n kick some ass but my laptop wont be back for another 2 weeks so im using school computers and can't get on =(. I can't believe all this shit goes on after my comp crashes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...   I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct - 7:51

LMAO mark/azay XD and NINJA!!!!!<333 I miss you sooo much fool I wish u were here to watch us own Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Psychoccult
Moderators
Moderators
Psychoccult

PostSubject: Re: I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...   I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct - 17:19

Alright.
I have been talking to people on the subject.
I talked/yelled at louche (i feel kind of bad now) over the harassing Lilly thing. He apologized and i told him that regardless whose bracelets it was, they were lilly's. So be mad at Kab. He was going to try to get a hold of Kab and talk to chris to stop. I don't know if anything has changed. That was like 2 days ago? Oh, and he would like his nub to be back in the guild. Is that alright?
I also talked to Marth and he said he would put Gen back in his place. I ono if he did anything. But if Gen's guild start to annoy us. Marth will help ^^ He is such a sweetheart.
And anyways. We can take them!
They are a bunch of kids who think they have some types of special rights in Cabal. Let's who them otherwise :]
Back to top Go down
http://natalia-pancakes.deviantart.com/
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

PostSubject: Re: I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...   I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct - 4:57

Hmm well lets see what happens but lilly...this is not your fault you are not a problem...and i agree natalia we can put them back in their place ourselves if we have to.

Go Team Venture!

pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...   I am part of the problem, Not the soultion... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am part of the problem, Not the soultion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightedNations :: Welcome Members :: The Word Of Lilly... Obey Foo!-
Jump to: