KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal..... Empty
PostSubject: AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal.....   AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal..... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 22:23

Guess what..... I hath decided to do a service to our loyal happy guildies.... I will Buy 3 Cabal School Uniforms and i will pass them out to 3 lucky Members who win them. Now Rules....

1) Once you win a uniform you can NOT participate in the other others. Its the game of Fairness.

2) Those who already have the uniform may not participate...Sorry Boun lol.

3) Those who win are not aloud to help others. This should be done on your own guys.

Stay tuned for details i will update once i figure out how the contest should go. And no this will not be a contest of of Fighting or Leveling since others don't have alot of time as of often. Also the Contest will be held on a weekend. And this just came to me but it will be 3 different types so each one will be different.

Good Luck and God Speed pirat
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal.....   AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal..... Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct - 19:07

o.o fcking woot!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal.....   AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal..... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct - 6:15

Ok guys slight delay on the contest due to bills need to be paid >.< however never fear this will go down i promise you all.

So yeah a 1 week extention on the Contest and i nearly got the details worked out so good times buds.

That is all.

~ Managment Neutral
Back to top Go down
Psychoccult
Moderators
Moderators
Psychoccult

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal.....   AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal..... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct - 16:39

It's okies ^^
Back to top Go down
http://natalia-pancakes.deviantart.com/
Boun

Boun

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal.....   AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal..... Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct - 8:56

ok.. imma npc my high school uniform nw let me play vic.... hahahaha..
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal.....   AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal..... Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct - 3:27

Well sht the prizes will change i suppose due to Cabal removing the Cabal Uniform sooo those who were looking forward to thoses as prizes forgive me i never for seen this happing. As well as the event has been postpone due to the fact that there really isn't anything there now. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal.....   AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH to all those who likes Cabal.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightedNations :: Welcome Members :: Pecking Order Those Who Rule You-
Jump to: