KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staying out of it ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

Staying out of it ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Staying out of it ^^   Staying out of it ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct - 16:34

Okies so recently Jen "zerovenus" has rejoined the guild. As some of you already know her, xEnvyx and moni are kinda...fighting about a few things. With jen being in our guild and the other 2 being in Ec I want you loves to stay out of their fight. Moni has already agreed she wont pk jen unless jen attacks first or attacks another Ec member. So basically I just want KN to stay out of it. Jens here cuz shes a close friend with boun and a active wizzy. I personally am not choosing sides. I think this fight is silly and I have other more important matters to deal with. But if it comes down to jen pking Ec or Envy pking kn I will put a stop to it. I just want it to stay between them and them only so PLEASE DO NOT get involved. I dont care who side your on theyre big girls and can resolve the problem however they see fit. Thank you loves.
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

PostSubject: Re: Staying out of it ^^   Staying out of it ^^ Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct - 0:21

I agree with you Lilly. And like you said they will work it out themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Boun

Boun

PostSubject: Re: Staying out of it ^^   Staying out of it ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct - 8:54

lol............ kill kill kill .... haha................................ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying out of it ^^   Staying out of it ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying out of it ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightedNations :: Welcome Members :: Pecking Order Those Who Rule You-
Jump to: