KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boun

Boun

Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked... Empty
PostSubject: Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked...   Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked... Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct - 11:24

lol i just checked my rankings .. how da hell did my WA make 825 ranking .... lol nyone got any clues
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked...   Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked... Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct - 13:49

I am sorry Boun no clue but this section is for polls only if you got an idea and want to know what everyone thinks then post here otherwise in 2 days i am moving this down to Bullshit and Things. that is all
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Azaerith

Azaerith

PostSubject: Re: Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked...   Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec - 7:22

Vic you failed to move this down to "bullshit and things"
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

PostSubject: Re: Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked...   Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec - 17:54

I know i am just lazy Razz
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked...   Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are You Ranked on the OGP site.. check your player / user rankings n let everyone kno where u r ranked...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightedNations :: Welcome Members :: Poll-
Jump to: