KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That One Guy...Jay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JayIsDestiny

JayIsDestiny

That One Guy...Jay Empty
PostSubject: That One Guy...Jay   That One Guy...Jay Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct - 16:02

Hey, my name is Jay as some of you may know. I am also called JJ for many things. (Some people like to refer to Jay Jay the Jet plane) and my real middle name, Jervis. My last name is Viado. (Being my dads' side) So no it's not a mexican last name it's actually English with a mix of spanish but yea. I'm Colombian/Polish that being my dads' side and German being my mom. I'm 18 and soon to be 19. I like being trendy and pretty much like to wear anything I see fit or good on me. (By the way, I'm not Emo. Emo is just a trend.) I like drawing, watching anime, being alone/ isolated(Sometimes), being on the computer, chatting, and gaming! Anyway I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and love the cheesecakes here. Ok, let's carry on. I've been playing Cabal for over a year now and I've met so many good people. I honestly thought of quitting after finding out that my old guildies got banned over some stupid shit, who are now playing AION: The tower of Eternity. But after my 9 month of hiatus after my computer breaking down on me, I've met you guys. So, I've given CABAL a second thought seeing as you guys like to have fun which makes CABAL more lively. I play as a Warrior, Blader, and Force Blader (My favorite and main character which I'm playing right now.) So, if you have any questions based on the 3 classes said above. Feel free to ask. I guess..I have nothing else to say but if I do I'll be sure to add more info later on. So..this is me.

Jay

Last edited by JayIsDestiny on Mon 23 Nov - 21:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vorgen
Admin
Vorgen

That One Guy...Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Guy...Jay   That One Guy...Jay Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct - 21:41

well happy that you decided to stay man
Back to top Go down
https://knightednations.forumotion.net
Psychoccult
Moderators
Moderators
Psychoccult

That One Guy...Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Guy...Jay   That One Guy...Jay Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct - 21:48

Hello you ^^

and by the force bestow on Knighted Nations. You shall stay ^^
Back to top Go down
http://natalia-pancakes.deviantart.com/
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

That One Guy...Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Guy...Jay   That One Guy...Jay Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 3:14

mwahaha no one can resists the awesumness that is KN ^^ Im glad you stayed =)
Back to top Go down
JayIsDestiny

JayIsDestiny

That One Guy...Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Guy...Jay   That One Guy...Jay Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 3:22

I'm glad I stayed also. I've met Lilly! <3 and of course Natalia and Vic. lol Very Happy These smileys don't really represent me well Suspect
Back to top Go down
JayIsDestiny

JayIsDestiny

That One Guy...Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Guy...Jay   That One Guy...Jay Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov - 20:37

Aha, chyea I've met Kasey too lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That One Guy...Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Guy...Jay   That One Guy...Jay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That One Guy...Jay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightedNations :: Off Topic... Come Tell Us About Yourselves...So We Can Laugh :: Bios-
Jump to: