KnightedNations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightedNations

Home to the best guild in Cabal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our new guild groups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Admin
Lilly

Our new guild groups Empty
PostSubject: Our new guild groups   Our new guild groups Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep - 9:58

HALLO MY LOVES!!! heres wats up... Thank you too our wonderful Zelse we now have our new guild groups. There are 7 main groups and you may pick and change from these groups as you like. Some groups will be popular..some not to much.

Now here is the fun part. Every 2weeks we will hold a official battle for Lead of the group u are in. Winner will be the lead of that group until the next battle. They will have power to change the name of the lead if they like also inviting power but please keep in mind we are still only recruiting lvls 110. Also if you dont want to wait until the battle you may challenge the leader at any time when its convenient for them over the title. If you are a lead in one group tho you can not be the lead in another..i.e your main and you alt in 2 different groups cant both be leads.

If I am not online when you want to join ur group or change it please leave a post here and I will move you as soon as I can.

We hope this will encourage more members to level and help go on dungeon runs to make more money for better gear =) Happy Gaming everyone!! <33
Back to top Go down

Our new guild groups
Page 1 of 1